Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a happy and blessed Christmas season. With a little one in the house, the excitement is off the charts here! I've cobbled together a few photos to share some of our joy with you all. Merry Christmas!!!


Elisabeth and Mommy (with baby Greyson tagging along) decorating the Christmas tree (of course it's real).


Elisabeth helping Daddy put snowflake ornaments up on the tree.


"I'm gonna rip the paper off, Daddy!"

Elisabeth loves her Play-Doh! at least, for about 0.3 seconds before saying "I wanna open another one, daddy!" I think of all the presents she got, her favorite was 'the next one.'


And then, of course, there's dinner. Standing rib roast (dry aged at home, using a variation on Alton Brown's method) with rosemary & red wine jus. Notice the deep red coloration on the beef as well as the nice intramuscular fat marbling.


Roasted to medium doneness (warm and pink throughout) - perfect for my holiday guests.

Even Daddy had a good year. I even got a gift from my good friend Paps. What a guy!


It was a beautiful white Christmas. Elisabeth and daddy played outside and made a " 'noh man"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way for Nana to see a bit of Christmas happenings. Looks like Elisabeth had fun unwraping. To my treasured family, Happy New Year. I love you.