Friday, September 05, 2008

Going Local - A Pork is My Friend Series

Index Last Updated: 09.13.08

I've been halfway around the world and have the stories and photos to prove it. And while it's great to blow a wad of cash on an exotic dining experience every once in a while, that's certainly not something I can do every day. So where do I go when I'm not on the road, when I'm just living normal life like everyone else? Where and what do I like to eat when I'm home? Well, it's about time you'd asked.

To aswer that question, I'm starting a series of posts, Going Local, to share my favorite places to hit up on a regular basis. I live and work in the Greater Boston area (the western suburbs, to be exact) so naturally most of my frequent haunts will be out that way. I do get into the city every once in a while though, and I'll make it a point to include some of those spots in time. Unlike most of my foreign experiences, these are places I've visited many, many times. If I still want to keep coming back, they must be doing something right.

For convenience, I'll be updating this post with links to each entry as it is posted, so it functions as an index of sorts.

--------------------------------------------------

- Harper Farms, Lunenburg, MA - Great farm stand with the absolute best corn ever (9.13.08)

No comments: