Friday, August 04, 2006

Day 5: Does Anyone Speak Chinglish?

When in China, it's never a matter of if, only when and how.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------


Chinglish Häagen-Dazs Ad - This is an actual, legitimate advertisement from the magazine in my hotel room.



This is the official health inspection form needed to enter China.



Maybe they should have worded this differently.



Chinese coconut juice drink - Great! This one doesn't have any magma! This drink is huge in China.



Amusing Chinglish sing at a company I visited. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.



Mmmmm... Nothing whets my appetite for favor snail like that last item.



Look! A new use for dragonfruit!



Um... Okay, I won't play the trumpet. Promise.



Chinese fire safety mask - I thought it was bad to stick your head in a plastic bag. These things are absolutely everywhere (hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, etc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!