Monday, August 14, 2006

Still alive

Well, it is day 15 of my tour of duty, and I am sitting in the Beijing airport VIP lounge (the benifits of traveling for work!) enjoying fine ameneties such as free food and drinks and, well, what do you know, something I can't even get in the States - free wireless internet access! Too bad the Chinese internet is government censored (you would not be able to read this blog in China, for example).

I kind of fell off the wagon with my daily postings, just didn't have the time I needed to do justice to the stories. For all the time it takes me to do this, I hope there are some of you out there reading!

Got to go, my flight is boarding. I have LOTS of interesting stories to share, so stay tuned. I'll be traveling for the next 20 hours or so, so hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rich. Just wanted to let you know your blog is read, and with gusto! Jason and I would very much like to visit China sometime, so we enjoy reading about your adventures. I think it will be a while before we make it though...we went to Thailand last year, and Cambodia is coming up in March, and after that, Japan is highest on our Asia list...but Japan is so expensive, we might have to leave it for later and hit up some PRC instead. We'll be hitting you up for tips and tricks!